Student Scholarship Information
You only need to complete ONE application form to apply for ALL of our opportunities (with a few exceptions).
The average cost per year for students during the 2020–2021 academic year was $4,000 after financial aid and scholarships.
Any student receiving a partial or full scholarship must maintain a cumulative 2.5 GPA, complete the FAFSA annually, and remain in good financial standing with the college.
- Fall Admission: August 1
- Spring Admission: December 15
Scholarship Opportunities (see detailed PDF here):
- Visit Scholarship
- Matching Church Funds Scholarship
- Christian School Scholarship
- Brown Family Foundation Scholarship
- Dean’s Scholarship
- Presidential Scholarship
- Monteith Insurance and Pasco Machine Scholarships
- Korean Presbyterian Church of Central Washington (KPCCW) Scholarship
- Tri-City and Surrounding Area High School Graduate Scholarship
- Young Life Scholarship
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes Scholarship
- Pacific Northwest Commitment Scholarship
- Student Ambassador Scholarship
- Student Referral Scholarship
- Bethel Ministry Academy Scholarship
Contact Morgan Miller: (509) 420-4545 or firstname.lastname@example.org