GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Veterans Steps to Enrollment
NEW for 2021-2022
Section 103 of PL 115-407 ‘Veterans Benefits and Transition Act of 2018’, amends Title 38 US Code 3679 by adding a new subsection (e) that requires disapproval of courses of education, beginning 1 August 2019, at any educational institution that does not have a policy in place that will allow an individual to attend or participate in a course of education, pending VA payment, providing the individual submits a certificate of eligibility for entitlement to educational assistance under chapter 31 or 33.
Last year, all schools were required to submit an Addendum for compliance with PL 115-407 Section 103. This year the WSAC/SAA is requiring the WSAC/SAA 3679(e) Compliance Form completed by each school.
Apply to Pacific Northwest Christian College
- Apply online
- An e-mail is sent within days after an application is submitted. It gives directions for how to track the status of your application.
- Admissions staff will communicate with you about your application and admissions status.
- If you have questions, contact the Admissions Office at (509) 420-4545.
Submit official transcripts from high school, Joint Services Transcript or CCAF and transcripts from all colleges you have ever attended
- If you have never attended a college or university, submit an official copy of your high school transcript
- The Joint Services Transcript (JST) has replaced the Coast Guard Institute Transcript (CGI), Army/American Council on Education Registry Transcript System (AARTS), and the Sailor/Marine American Council on Education Registry Transcript (SMART)
- Community College of the Air Force CCAF
- Submit transcripts to:
Pacific Northwest Christian College 3021 W. Clearwater Ave. Kennewick, WA 99336-5144
Financial aid & scholarships
- The PNWCC system wide scholarship application is due by February 15.
- Submit Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- The FAFSA priority filing deadline is February 15.
- Remember to apply for FAFSA even if you are receiving VA benefits. FAFSA and VA benefits are separate programs, and you may be eligible for both