Gather 4 Him Christian College Veterans & Military
page-template-default,page,page-id-15932,page-parent,page-child,parent-pageid-13,bridge-core-3.1.5,mec-theme-bridge,,qode-title-hidden,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-30.3.1,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-7.5,vc_responsive,elementor-default,elementor-kit-17800

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at

Veterans’ Steps to Enrollment

Section 103 of PL 115-407 ‘Veterans Benefits and Transition Act of 2018’, amends Title 38 US Code 3679 by adding a new subsection (e) that requires disapproval of courses of education, beginning 1 August 2019, at any educational institution that does not have a policy in place that will allow an individual to attend or participate in a course of education, pending VA payment, providing the individual submits a certificate of eligibility for entitlement to educational assistance under chapter 31 or 33.

Step One:

Apply to Pacific Northwest Christian College

  • Apply online
  • An e-mail is sent within days after an application is submitted. It gives directions for how to track the status of your application.
  • Admissions staff will communicate with you about your application and admissions status.
  • If you have questions, contact the Admissions Office at (509) 420-4545.


Step Two:

Submit official transcripts from high school, Joint Services Transcript or CCAF and transcripts from all colleges you have ever attended

  • If you have never attended a college or university, submit an official copy of your high school transcript
  • The Joint Services Transcript (JST) has replaced the Coast Guard Institute Transcript (CGI), Army/American Council on Education Registry Transcript System (AARTS), and the Sailor/Marine American Council on Education Registry Transcript (SMART)
  • Community College of the Air Force CCAF
  • Submit transcripts to:
    Pacific Northwest Christian College
    3021 W. Clearwater Ave.
    Kennewick, WA 99336-5144

Step Three:

Financial aid & scholarships

  • Complete and submit the PNWCC Scholarship Application
  • Submit Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
  • Remember to apply for FAFSA even if you are receiving VA benefits. FAFSA and VA benefits are separate programs, and you may be eligible for both

Step Four

  • Submit your Certificate of Eligibility to the Financial Aid Office

Step Four:



Step Five:

Academic Advising

  • Academic advising is required for all undergraduate students each semester. Contact your advisor to schedule your appointment.


Step Six:

Register for Classes

For assistance with certification questions, contact Financial Aid Administrator at 509-420-4545 or