Thank you for your interest in Pacific Northwest Christian College (PNWCC). We welcome all students who value a comprehensive Christian education and meet the college admission requirements.
We look forward to reviewing your application and giving you a quick admission decision once we receive all the items to complete your application.
To apply for admissions, please follow these steps:
- Start the application process by requesting the Application for Admission by using our Apply Now Request Form.
- Request a copy of your official high school transcript or GED to be sent to PNWCC, along with any college transcripts for courses taken during high school. Students without a high school diploma or GED are required to score in the Satisfactory range on the ACCUPLACER Ability to Benefits test to be eligible for Federal Financial Assistance.
Email official transcripts to email@example.com or mail to:
Pacific Northwest Christian College
3021 W. Clearwater Ave
Kennewick, WA 99336-5144
- If you have Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT) scores, please send them to PNWCC. We do not require these tests for admissions. These test scores help us with placement during enrollment.
- If necessary, schedule to take a math, reading, and writing placement test at the PNWCC campus. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your time. These tests must be completed prior to the start of classes to ensure proper placement.
- A personal interview may be required for new applicants. You will be contacted by PNWCC to schedule an interview if necessary.